On 3/20/15 7:12 AM, Madson Barreto wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
it's sound hard work...
the SignWriting font don't work like the common fonts?

Hi Madson,

The SignWriting 2010 font only handles the individual symbol images and not the 2-dimensional positioning.  For the 2-dimensional positioning, we are using SVG containers.  We can also use the HTML 5 Canvas, which has an automatic conversion to PNG.

Last year's symposium, I presented about Eduardo Trápani's prototype font that was able to handle the 2-dimensional positioning using a special font rendering system called Graphite.  There are still several issues with this approach that haven't been addressed yet.

Regards,
-Steve