Hello André ;-),

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... and good luck with all your ongoing projects. It is so much fun to see your enthusiasm about SignWriting ... well and believe me – I can understand what is on your mind ... big smile

As  a little birthday present I would love to share the Volleyball – animation. As you can see it is an interesting combination of expressive and receptive writing within one document.

Many years ago my three sons and me myself loved to play around with all the symbols of the good old SignWriter DOS programm and designed many, many pictogramms. While doing so we got so familiar with this process of looking for symbols and arranging them in the sign-window that we really achieved a high level of competence working with the SignWriter DOS programm.

With this knowledge it became easy to create more and more entries as the scribe.

Hope you have had a nice day.

All best

Stefan