Thank you for this little jem!  Indeed, the Volleyball animation can be used to introduce many SignWriting symbols.

I was curious to learn more about the Albanian experience when I logged in Skype, so I like watching your interaction today.
From this day, I learned 2 things:
a) The funny animations have a strong pedagogic effect.  Children want to add SignWriting to them.  Children have a purpose.  It motivates to learn the software.
b) LipWriting has a side effect.  By reading LipWriting in Albanian you could speak Albanian from a deaf perspective!  You animate cross linguistic experiences.
It may be nice to share this with the list or the symposium...

SignWriting is very exciting, it is a priviledge to participate in the birth of a written language (I feel like woking with the Phenician whom invented the alphabet!).

Also, I realize that this year I should learn more about delegs (with your symposium presentation) so when asked in Québec, I can present this software that supports LSQ.

So I was a great day.

André Lemyre

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 00:58:36 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, André ;-)
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello André ;-),

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... and good luck with all your ongoing projects. It is so much fun to see your enthusiasm about SignWriting ... well and believe me – I can understand what is on your mind ... big smile

As  a little birthday present I would love to share the Volleyball – animation. As you can see it is an interesting combination of expressive and receptive writing within one document.

Many years ago my three sons and me myself loved to play around with all the symbols of the good old SignWriter DOS programm and designed many, many pictogramms. While doing so we got so familiar with this process of looking for symbols and arranging them in the sign-window that we really achieved a high level of competence working with the SignWriter DOS programm.

With this knowledge it became easy to create more and more entries as the scribe.

Hope you have had a nice day.

All best

Stefan