I will try to get a LSQ translation.

I think that standard icons would also be nice for beginners: pencil for Edit, eraser, dictionnary, a grid...  It woud be internationally understood.  Are you interested?

André Lemyre

Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 13:37:53 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Need spoken language translations for user interface for SignMaker 2015
To: [log in to unmask]

On 4/6/15 11:28 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:
Here are the Norwegian ones in the major spoken language, attaced as a Word and PDF-file. NSL will take me considerably longer

Thanks Ingvild,

The Norwegian translation is now available for SignMaker.
http://signbank.org/signmaker

Yes, the NSL will take longer to prepare, but it's pretty cool to see the whole user interface in nothing but sign language.

Regards,