On 4/6/15 9:45 PM, André L wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I will try to get a LSQ translation.

I think that standard icons would also be nice for beginners: pencil for Edit, eraser, dictionnary, a grid...  It woud be internationally understood.  Are you interested?
Hi André,

An LSQ translation would be much appreciated.

About standard icons, I did think about it, but I couldn't find a usable set.  The icons would need to be SVG.  I was playing around with Fontello ( http://fontello.com/ ) to generate an icon font, but I couldn't find icons that were sufficiently meaningful for all of the command buttons.  I'm open to ideas or suggestions.

Regards,
-Steve