On 4/7/15 10:42 AM, Madson Barreto wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi, Steve and everyone,

I too love the icons because our brain realize it so fast.

Actually we have many work because the new edition book (I will talk about it here soon),
but we toke a note for help to do the icons.

Hi Madson,

Very exciting about the new edition of your book.  I look forward to learning more.

Icons are a good idea.  For the ASL interface on some of the buttons, I was playing around with an iconic design, rather than actual sign language.  Here are the buttons for rotation clockwise and counter clockwise.

By the way, regarding using sign created with SignMaker in Word or other applications, I added a new possibility of PNG images.  Under the "More" tab, on the "PNG Image" tab, I changed the size to "4" and the line color to green.  I then right clicked on the image and used the "Copy Image" option.  Then I simply pasted below.  It doesn't use the font and it's just a PNG image, but it is quick and easy.

Regards,
-Steve