On 4/7/15 10:59 AM, Madson Barreto wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Please see the translation that I did (below).
Note that this translation is thinking about the use of the SignMaker (don't only translation word to word).

Excellent.  Thanks for the translation.  It has been added and is now available.
http://signbank.org/signmaker

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
By the way, we are using the SignMaker 2015 around one month and, really, it's great! Congratulations again, Steve! Very thanks for your wonderful work!
It's so functional!

Thanks Madson.  I'm very happy with how it turned out.

I'm very excited to turn it into a full SignText editor.

Regards,
-Steve