Wow Dali,

Thanks.  That was really interesting and very humbling.  Here's what it looks like.

By the way, the words on the left side of the : in the translation file are text keys and did not need to be translated.  So for the line...
  language: "English",

You could have left the key language: alone and only replaced the word "English" with Arabic written in Arabic.
  language: 'العربيّة',

I think I figured it out, but please review my work to see if I made any mistakes.

Seeing this reinforced the idea that I shouldn't hide the language selection under 2 tab selections.  So I added the user interface language selection to the URL.

Here's SignMaker in Arabic:
http://signbank.org/signmaker/#ar

Here's SignMaker in ASL:
http://signbank.org/signmaker/#ase

Here's SignMaker in Brazilian Portuguese:
http://signbank.org/signmaker/#ptBR

Here's SignMaker in Norwegian:
http://signbank.org/signmaker/#no

Here's SignMaker in French: