On 4/3/15 2:40 PM, André L wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hello, here is the translation in French
Thanks André,

I have loaded your French translation.  It is available under "More >> Preferences"
http://signbank.org/signmaker

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

 I did not understand 'Same Symbols Location' so I translated "the position of the same symbols".

The Same Symbols Location is short for "Find signs that have the same symbols in the specified locations."

Same Symbols will match symbols that have the same fill and rotations as symbols in the SignBox.

Base Symbols will match symbols that have the same base with any fill or rotation.

The "Location" search takes the position of the symbols in the SignBox into account when finding results.

The "Sorted" search uses the symbols in the SignSpelling Sequence to find signs that start with the same sequence.

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Also the distinction between Clear Entry and Delete Entry is not clear for me.  Though their translation should be fine.

"Clear Entry" means to clear the entry workspace.

"Delete Entry" means to delete the entry from the dictionary.

Again André, thanks for your help.  I'm currently working on the last few details for the new SignMaker.  I will be posting the code soon.  Documentation and video instructions soon after.

Regards,
-Steve