Hello,
here are the corrections (note that SignMaker is no longer a proper name)

    signmaker

 'SignMaker',

: 'Créateur de signes',

    sameSymbolsLocation

 'Same Symbols Location',

: 'Mêmes symboles à cette position',

Translation of:  Same symbols at this location

    baseSymbolsLocation

 'Base Symbols Location',

: 'Même symboles de base à cette position',

Translation of:

Same base symbols at this location

     blackOnWhite: 'Noir sur Blanc',  should be with only one capital: 'Noir sur blanc'

    whiteOnBlack: 'Blanc sur Noir',should be with only one capital: 'Blanc sur noir'

I offer to translate your user guide in French...  I would use the previous guide as a basis to keep the already defined terms for French.  If you have someone else, fine, then I can focus on my other projects for the Symposium...

(You will need French videos also.  It would be nice if someone could do it. This video should use the same technical term as the user guide).

André Lemyre