April 8, 2015

Hello Dr. Abushaira!
Thank you for conducting this research study, on the attitudes of teachers towards SignWriting.

I hope everyone who teaches, or who knows teachers, takes this survey - It is important.

I will post it on our web site - I am sorry for my delay.

Here is the link Dr. Abushaira provided:

https://app.keysurvey.com/votingmodule/s180/f/761291/173b/

Please take the survey, even if you do not teach SignWriting - I will take it later today -

Val ;-)

---------