Hello to all,

I had sent the below email back in October when I was starting my undergraduate dissertation; I would like to thank all those who replied, the material which was passed on to me was quite helpful.

I'm now facing a problem though, all the previous examples of SL Avatars make use of SWML, and naturally I took the same route, but now that I've gotten to the final stage of the dissertation I've noticed that output from SignPuddle to SWML is no longer supported.

I would like to ask whether there's anyway that I could either convert FSW to SWML or how I could implement FSW into my program. Any readings on FSW would be highly appreciated as I can't find anything apart from the SignPuddle wiki page, from which I still can't figure out exactly how I can get the symbols from FSW.

Any examples of programs which make use of FSW would help as well.

Best Regards,

  Claude Mifsud