Hello,

I have noticed for year now we have a very rich set of gospels and other christian bible boks abailable in ASL in signwriting.org website. I wonder if I could have access to an SWML-encoded transcript.

I am investigating how comparable is the entropy of writen Sign Languages compared to written spoken languages. So, what I need are source texts available in more than one language(at least one of which should be a sign language).

Does anyone knows if those bible books are available in an SWML encoded file or if there is other pairs of text available in SWML that i can refer to a parallell text in any written spoken language?

I appreciate any ideas or suggestions

Best

Machado