Hi Val,

I will do the translation into German as soon as possible!

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 6. April 2015 01:57
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Need spoken language translations for user interface for
SignMaker 2015

SignWriting List

April 5, 2015

YES PLEASE! We would LOVE to have a translation into Portuguese…so please do
the translation. Thank you for offering, Roberto and Madson and others ;-)

How about German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Chinese, Korean,
Japanese, Greek and Arabic? ;-)

To name a few ;-)

Val ;-)

On Apr 5, 2015, at 3:48 PM, ROBERTO C R Costa <[log in to unmask]>