I must agree with Madson, we really DO need to keep the source material so we can know which are being done by beginning students as experiments and which are from actual cited research.

Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Madson Barreto <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: SignMaker 2015 close to being ready...

Wow!!

It's fantastic!!
I already see all and very beautiful... we are looking for it when will done.

Steve, in the new SignMaker don't have the field "source" on the dictionary. It's so
important... please put it.

Valerie and Steve, for writing Libras, we use all graphems of SignWriting. But for the
Handshapes we use only 111... all this are on our book 'Escrita de Sinais sem mistérios'.

In the next monday I will generate a file and send to you with all this 111 Handshapes.

Have a nice sunday!

best regards,

Madson Barreto