SignWriting List
April 20, 2015

Hello Charles, Madson, Steve and everyone -

Some of my thoughts on the issues of Sources -

SignMaker 2015 is a small, but powerful little program, but it is not replacing SignPuddle Online. It is in fact working with SignPuddle Online. And SignPuddle Online will continue to have Source Information …

Since SignMaker 2015 is designed more for a person’s private use, on your own iPad, iPhone or computer desktop, the source for yourself might not be necessary until you want to import your own writing into the public SignPuddle Online and at that time, of course the source is your own writing, and it should be stated probably who you are -

Of course, if you are giving credit to a particular book, or group, then maybe the Source is a necessary field on your iPad or personal device - or maybe at the time of importing your data to SignPuddle Online there could be a way to place the Source in at that time…

Those are some of my thoughts -

Val ;-)

---------