Hi, everbody,

In the last week we contacted Steve and Valerie and ask them for put in the Brazilian Puddle all the 1.914 signs that we write since 2012 on our PersonalPuddle.

Steve already remove old signs from Libras Escrita source (was are using the old SignWriting) and put all this new signs (using Modern Sign Writing). Thank you Steve for your work.

> So, it's our gift to Brazil, to you and to the world!! All this signs were revised many times and now is correct!!

You can see all the signs on Brazilian Puddle in the link below. Now it has 6108 signs...

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=12&sgn=46

See you later,

Madson and Raquel Barreto
Libras Escrita