Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:52:07 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 1.914 signs from Libras... to you... to the world
To: [log in to unmask]

SignWriting ListApril 21, 2015
Hello Madson, Raquel and Steve -
Thank you for this gift!
Very exciting to have edited dictionaries ;-)
Perhaps you can explain the term "Modern SignWriting" - what does the term mean related to your work?...
And now I can see why you mentioned having the Source field in SignMaker too, because I was just searching for your specific 1,914 signs here:
LIBRAS SignPuddle Dictionaryhttp://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=12&sgn=46
But there are 6,179 entries in the dictionary… so I typed a bunch of different names in the Source Field in SignPuddle, and I don’t believe I found your signs - what is the name of your Source?
Congrats again on this accomplishment, and thank you for the gift -
Val ;-)
---------

On Apr 21, 2015, at 11:03 AM, Madson Barreto <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Hi, everbody,
In the last week we contacted Steve and Valerie and ask them for put in the Brazilian Puddle all the 1.914 signs that we write since 2012 on our PersonalPuddle.
Steve already remove old signs from Libras Escrita source (was are using the old SignWriting) and put all this new signs (using Modern Sign Writing). Thank you Steve for your work.

> So, it's our gift to Brazil, to you and to the world!! All this signs were revised many times and now is correct!!
You can see all the signs on Brazilian Puddle in the link below. Now it has 6108 signs...
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=12&sgn=46

See you later,

Madson and Raquel BarretoLibras Escritawww.librasescrita.com.br