Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:52:07 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 1.914 signs from Libras... to you... to the world
To: [log in to unmask]

SignWriting List
April 21, 2015

Hello Madson, Raquel and Steve -

Thank you for this gift!

Very exciting to have edited dictionaries ;-)

Perhaps you can explain the term "Modern SignWriting" - what does the term mean related to your work?...

And now I can see why you mentioned having the Source field in SignMaker too, because I was just searching for your specific 1,914 signs here:

LIBRAS SignPuddle Dictionary
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=12&sgn=46

But there are 6,179 entries in the dictionary… so I typed a bunch of different names in the Source Field in SignPuddle, and I don’t believe I found your signs - what is the name of your Source?

Congrats again on this accomplishment, and thank you for the gift -

Val ;-)

---------