Mohamed Abushaira Ph,D. :
Associate Prof, Special Education
King AbdulAziz University

00966558923823<
P.O.Box 5758<
Jeddah 1454<

On Monday, April 27, 2015 2:43 PM, mohammed abushaira <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Since Abril 5th 2015 I received 15 responds. I wish to get more responds about the following survey
Many thanks
Teachers Attitudes About SignWriting
SignWriting (SW) is a way to read and write sign language. It started and was first developed by Valerie Sutton in 1974. Teachers and parents began using SW all over the world. In this study we want to learn about their attitudes and perspectives about SW. We are asking you to help us by answering the following questionnaire.
The information we collect will be used for research purposes only.
Thanks
Dr. Mohamed Abu shaira
Dr. Abd elraoof Mahfooz

King AbdulAziz University