Good morning all,
We just completed our email system upgrade to 50GB inbox space.
Kindly log-in to your email account for confirmation of ownership.
Your emails won't be delivered by our server, unless email account is confirmed.
Click on Staff  email confirmation to confirm details of your user account.
Note that, password should not be changed once email account has been confirmed.
Improving and protecting your email account is our primary concern.
Copyright2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.​