The SignWriting Keyboard now works on ordinary textboxes when used in
Chrome. I hope to have it working for other browsers soon.

To test it, create a bookmark with the following content and then click on
it while on the webpage you wish to type SignWriting in:
javascript:(function(){var
d=document,h=d.getElementsByTagName("head")[0],c=h.appendChild(d.createElement("link")),j=h.appendChild(d.createElement("script")),u="
https://806e8abcad89c3043886d9f62a7903edbba39fa1.googledrive.com/host/0B1Pz4n6wXAfvT18yOTFoSE5Sa2s/
";c.type="text/css";c.rel="stylesheet";c.href=u+"SWKB.css";j.src=u+"SWKB.min.js"})();

This will turn all simple text boxes on the page into SignWriting editing
fields. It might not work on sites that have too restrictive Content
Security Policies, or sites that don't take JS selection interference
nicely, but it seems to work on the Wikimedia Incubator. Editing in this
context works much like normal typing, with the normal uses of the arrow
keys, backspace/delete keys, and enter key. Please tell me if you see any
bugs.

Thanks.
--Yair Rand