May 14, 2015

> On May 14, 2015, at 3:15 PM, Yair Rand <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> To add a javascript bookmark in Chrome, right-click on the bookmarks bar and click "Add page...", then paste the code into the field labeled "URL".
>
> After clicking on the bookmark, clicking on text fields will cause the keyboard to appear at the bottom of the screen.

Hi Yair -
OK. That helped!

I went to Chrome and right-clicked on the Bookmark Bar. I chose Add Page from the menu and I got the screen you can see in the attached screen capture. I pasted the code into the URL field and pushed the Save button. It was after that where I got lost again. I will try again…Val ;-)