May 14, 2015

On May 14, 2015, at 3:15 PM, Yair Rand <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

To add a javascript bookmark in Chrome, right-click on the bookmarks bar and click "Add page...", then paste the code into the field labeled "URL".

After clicking on the bookmark, clicking on text fields will cause the keyboard to appear at the bottom of the screen.

Hi Yair -
OK. That helped!

I went to Chrome and right-clicked on the Bookmark Bar. I chose Add Page from the menu and I got the screen you can see in the attached screen capture. I pasted the code into the URL field and pushed the Save button. It was after that where I got lost again. I will try again…Val ;-)