SignWriting List
May 17, 2015

On May 16, 2015, at 11:46 AM, Rafaela Silva <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Valerie, how are you? I would love to make another presentation at the Symposium. This year I am teaching SignWriting on college and I think I could talk about that experience. What do you think? Regards, Rafaela

Hello Rafaela!
This will be splendid…We welcome your presentation at the SignWriting Symposium 2015. So yes, please submit your Title for your presentation in 2015.

I really enjoyed your presentation in 2014, showing the writing of Portuguese Sign Language:

PowerPoint: PowerPoint by Rafaela Silva in 2014

Attached is the picture I like best from the above PowerPoint. I had never seen written Portuguese Sign Language before ;-)