Dear Valerie,
thank you so much!
My presentation title is "Signing to write: SignWriting in classroom".
Regards,Rafaela

Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 08:43:32 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SignWriting Symposium 2015
To: [log in to unmask]

SignWriting ListMay 17, 2015

On May 16, 2015, at 11:46 AM, Rafaela Silva <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Dear Valerie, how are you? I would love to make another presentation at the Symposium. This year I am teaching SignWriting on college and I think I could talk about that experience. What do you think? Regards, Rafaela
Hello Rafaela!This will be splendid…We welcome your presentation at the SignWriting Symposium 2015. So yes, please submit your Title for your presentation in 2015.
I really enjoyed your presentation in 2014, showing the writing of Portuguese Sign Language:
PowerPoint: PowerPoint by Rafaela Silva in 2014
Attached is the picture I like best from the above PowerPoint. I had never seen written Portuguese Sign Language before ;-)