June 7, 2015

> On Jun 7, 2015, at 10:17 AM, Maria De Marsico <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Dear Valerie,
> I hope that this message finds you and all your beautiful staff well and smart as usual.
>
> Unfortunately, this year we have no relevant new results to participate to your great initiative, but we will try to attend the other lectures.
>
> I wish you all the best
>
> Maria

Hello Maria!
Thank you for this message. It is great to hear from you. I have been thinking about you, and Fabrizio and Claudia and I want to thank you for your three 2014 presentations.

And no worries, to all those who presented in 2014, it is not expected that you present in 2015…You already did so much in 2014 …

And thank you for mentioning our staff, which is Steve, Adam and me (smile)…I agree that Steve and Adam do a great job to support us all, and are indeed smart and make all this possible. We were also blessed in 2014 with volunteers. Thank you to the volunteers who helped us learn about Google Hangouts software.

I am actually glad to keep 2015 smaller. The combination of 2014 and 2015, making 50 presentations, is plenty for a Proceedings book, and would be overwhelming if it were larger.

I felt badly towards you and your team, Maria, that we did not caption and edit your 2014 videos sooner, but, with Adam’s help in July, I believe we can do the video editing this summer...

So better late than never!

Blessings -