DearHow is your business going? The quarry of G682 has stopped production for a long time. Our company has found a new material we call it new G682, which looks quite the same with it and price would be decreased.Detail information about new G6821.color: as photos2.quarry area: China3.popular size: 305x305x10mm, 610x305x10mm, 600x400x20mm,2400upx700upx20mm/30mm4.usage: flooring, wall cladding, paving, stairs, etc5.finishing: polished, honed, flamed, bush hammer, machine cut, etc

Having furture require for it or other stone, feel free to let me know it.warm regardsXiamen Dayi Industrial Co.,Ltd.
chensenbao

XIAMEN DAYI INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.dayistone.com