June 18, 2015

Thank you, Rafaela, and thanks to all who have sent me your abstracts, bios and photos…

And James Shepard-Kegl, thank you for sending me the USB thumb drive in the postal mail - I received it -

And thank you, André, for all your documents -

And Ronnie from Brazil - Thank you for the video link on YouTube - that is a good video and we will use it for sure - I just have to figure out how the technology will work, but we will try -

And for all those feeling behind in getting your presentations done - no worries - it will all come together - smile -

Val ;-)