SignWriting List
June 18, 2015

Dear SignWriting List -

I am learning about different software to help us share big files together - We all know about YouTube, for sharing videos, and then there is Google Drive, and also Dropbox. Do you suggest others?

We have a Dropbox account for SignWriting files, and until now, it could only be viewed by those who have connection with it…so it is private.

But Dropbox has a new feature. We can now share specific files with others, even if they do not have a Dropbox account -

Let’s test this new feature. I need your feedback.

Can you see this video of Stefan Woehrmann’s Deaf students? It is located on our SignWriting Dropbox account, and you should be able to view it, if you click on this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vn6610l7wghrpgl/Alle_an_Tafel_P1140370.MOV?dl=0

Can you view the video?

Val ;-)

PS. By the way, it is a great video, Stefan!!