June 28, 2015

Looks great, Anny!

No rush - you are doing a lot -

I enjoyed reading the SignEcriture Community page on Facebook -

Val ;-)

————

On Jun 28, 2015, at 1:01 PM, Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

that's just a model... the game is not ready yet... there will be cards of different colours....
it's a "familiy game..." one has to ask other players if they have another card of the same family (family =  same colour in this particular game)

I'll let you knoe when it's ready... and whoever's interested could copy the game adding the notation with you sign language in the middle for each selected card...

take care everyone and have a nice week

Anny