Hi Steve,

you are doing a great job. Of course I cannot understand anything about the
background of programming ... but obviously that is not necessary in order
to work with you wonderfull software.

I am curious ... is this new development of the Signmaker important for my
work with the SignPuddle ..does anything change if I create a new entry for
the German SignPuddle?

...or is this just for people who prefer to work with these new phones and
tablets...?

Do I have download any Fonts if I continue to work with SignPuddle as I did
in the past?

All Best

Stefan