Hi Val and everyone,

I cannot see this video.

Best regards,

André

De :  Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
Date :  Mon, 27 Jul 2015 07:45:22 -0700
À :  <[log in to unmask]>
Objet :  POWERPOINTS AT SYMPOSIUM 2015

On Jul 27, 2015, at 6:59 AM, André Thibeault <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Adam,
> Val will email me the PowerPoints.  I will read a part of Yair Rand's
> PowerPoint.
> Best regards,
> André

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

SignWriting List
July 27, 2015

Hello André -

Most of the presentations at the SignWriting Symposium have PowerPoints. I
plan to send all the PowerPoints to you and the SW List.

But Yair Rand did not have a PowerPoint. He presented his work during his
LIVE presentation, which is now a video.

I am sorry about this. Can you see a video? If not, when it comes to Yair
Rand¹s SignWriting Keyboard, we will need to give you written documentsŠ

Below is the link to view the video if you can:

Watch Video for Presentation 41:
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0041.html#video

PRESENTATION 41
³The Javascript-based SignWriting