Hi Val and everyone,

I cannot see this video.

Best regards,

André

De : Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages" <[log in to unmask]>
Date : Mon, 27 Jul 2015 07:45:22 -0700
À : <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : POWERPOINTS AT SYMPOSIUM 2015

On Jul 27, 2015, at 6:59 AM, André Thibeault <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Adam,
Val will email me the PowerPoints.  I will read a part of Yair Rand's PowerPoint.
Best regards,
André

—————————————

SignWriting List
July 27, 2015

Hello André -

Most of the presentations at the SignWriting Symposium have PowerPoints. I plan to send all the PowerPoints to you and the SW List.

But Yair Rand did not have a PowerPoint. He presented his work during his LIVE presentation, which is now a video.

I am sorry about this. Can you see a video? If not, when it comes to Yair Rand’s SignWriting Keyboard, we will need to give you written documents…

Below is the link to view the video if you can:

Watch Video for Presentation 41:
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0041.html#video

PRESENTATION 41
and throughout the Web” by Yair Rand, CANADA