ok thanks for the info
Valdenir de Souza Pinheiro

July 28, 2015

Hello Everyone!
I will be sending all participants in the SignWriting Symposium 2015, a "Certificate of Participation. I will send it to you individually, in an email, in about a week or so.

Thank you once again for your participation!

Val ;-)

-------------------------------

PRESENTATION 41
and throughout the Web” by Yair Rand, CANADA

PRESENTATION 42
“Teacher's Attitudes About SignWriting”
by Mohamed AbuShaira & Abd elraroof Mahfooz, SAUDIA ARABIA

PRESENTATION 43
“The SignWriting Stack 2015” by Stephen E. Slevinski, USA

PRESENTATION 44

PRESENTATION 45

PRESENTATION 46
a Text in SignWriting” by Marcos Klüber Kogut, BRAZIL

PRESENTATION 47
by Rafa Cota Silva, PORTUGAL

PRESENTATION 48
“SignWriting Interface for a Journal System” by Ronnie Fagundes de Brito,
Messias Ramos Costa, Milton Shintaku and Sandra Patricia Nascimento, BRAZIL

PRESENTATION 49

PRESENTATION 50

PRESENTATION 51
“Signtype: Designing a SignWriting Font - Ideas and Challenges”
by Janina Lentföhr, Joachim Nitschke and Paul Rutrecht, GERMANY

PRESENTATION 52
MemoSign Game: A learning Game for Deaf Learners
by Yosra Bouzid, Mohamed Ali Khenissi and Mohamed Jemn, TUNISIA