July 31, 2015

Hello Stefan and everyone!

I know you said “please ignore” but I didn’t and I read your message!

Yes, this message definitely made it to the SignWriting List and I love seeing written signs on the List…

Now with the new Rand-Keyboard for SignWriting, there is a chance that we will be typing email messages directly in the SignWriting script in a variety of email programs …I hope that will happen soon ;-)

Val ;-)