July 31, 2015

I love every program and I am proud of every method that people use to write with….

Obviously I love DELEGS - I am focusing on the program in many ways and plan much more focus on it in the future.

Of course it has nothing to be good or bad -

Regarding the Rand-Keyboard, I have not learned it yet. I hope I can learn it someday…

For those of you who wonder what FSW is….it is an encoding developed by Steve Slevinski that can be used … The FSW that Stefan pasted here looks like this, if you paste the FSW into the Rand Keyboard’s text field: