Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Sonntag, 12. Juli 2015 15:47
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: SW Symposium Presentation 52: “MemoSign Game: A Learning Game for Deaf Learners"

SignWriting List

July 12, 2015

Hello Yosra Bouzid, Mohamed Ali Khenissi and Professor Jemni -

I am happy to tell you that I have finished your Presentation Web Page for the SignWriting Symposium 2015.

I will enjoy receiving feedback and I am happy to make changes and additions.

Please look at your web page:

Presentation 52 in Software by Yosra Bouzid, Mohamed Ali Khenissi and Mohamed Jemni

“MemoSign Game: A Learning Game for Deaf Learners"

http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0052.html

Your slides are now posted in two places: 1. your Presentation Web Page (link above) and 2. on SignWriting’s SlideShare:

SignWriting on SlideShare

MemoSign Game Slides

http://www.slideshare.net/SignWriting/signwriting-symposium-presentation-52-memo-sign-game-a-learning-game-for-deaf-learners-by-yosra-bouzid-mohamed-ali-khenissi-and-mohamed-jemni

Please schedule a rehearsal with Adam Frost when you can -

Schedule a Rehearsal

We look forward to your presentation on July 24th!

Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1 ________________________________________________