Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015 18:14
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: AW: WATCH LIVE STREAMING SignWriting Symposium 2015 on YouTube

Write the questions and comments here on the SignWriting List - In Google Hangouts it confused our presentations last year, and some of the questions came in delayed because of the live internet streaming, so email will have to be the way this year - I did ask your question in the presentation, Stefan…did you hear that part of the presentation? If not, later we can review the video to give you the answer again - thank you to both Erika and you, for asking questions!

Val ;-)