July 23, 2015

Stefan -
Your cartoon of Steve and his work is precious!!

What a great presentation everyone gave today -

Many thanks for your comments below, which I read to Steve during Steve’s presentation. Were your questions answered?

By the way, I believe, if you write some new signs in SignPuddle Online, the SignMaker dictionaries are refreshed every 24 hours, so if someone the next day wishes to use the German Sign Language dictionary in SignMaker online, the SignMaker is accessing the work you did in SignPuddle yesterday -

The SignMaker “My Local Dictionary” button, creates your own private dictionary and it no longer accesses the new signs placed in SignPuddle -

Is that correct Steve?

Val ;-)

-------