Hi Valerie,

I am watching this Presentation 51 ...  so much fun ..to see you exlaining the history of SW-Symbol – design and   discussing all the problems and pros and cons ....and expressing your respect to the work of this talented group as well!!

Presentation 51
“Signtype: Designing a
SignWriting Font -
Ideas and Challenges”

by Janina Lentföhr, Joachim Nitschke
and Paul Rutrecht, GERMANY

Say hello to them ... I love to work with them in a team!

All best

Stefan