Hi Valerie and friends,

I looked up some old messages to the SignWriter –List – Forum...  and found
this prayer ...

...So look at all the people who took care of funding and all the
programmers around the world who put so much competence, time, interest,
enthusiasm into the task to develop new and wonderfull software so that the
users get the chance to use these tools for the purpose they have in
mind....

Isn´t it great? ...big smile

All best

Stefan