Hello Valerie,

thank you for your question.

Well once you have finished your work on your document in delegs you should save it. This will allow you to find the title of your document in the bottom line!

Now you want to save it as PDF.

Just push the “Create PDF” Button in the menue.

Immediately the PDF is seen in a new tab on your screen ... while the original delegs-file is still in the background ...

Look at the next screenshot. In the right corner you find this download icon. Push that icon ...

Well within a second another window will open and just as you explained during my presentation ..people are familiar with how to save and print PDF files ...

Open or save your new document ..

I hope I could answer your question?

All best

Stefan