André

De :  Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
Date :  Wed, 05 Aug 2015 18:27:22 -0700
À :  <[log in to unmask]>
Objet :  Re: AW: AW: First try with Delegs! Creating and saving PDF

SignWriting List
August 5, 2015

Hello everyone -
Many thanks, Stefan. I did all you said, but then I realized what happened.
The PDF feature on DELEGS can be blocked if your web browser does not allow
pop-up windows. I had to change my settings on my web browser. Then I got a
PDF …it works! ;-)