August 10, 2015

Thank you Steve and Stefan, for these interesting discussions…I noticed Steve mentioned an article in The SignPost on Wikipedia.org <http://wikipedia.org/>, so I clicked on the link below - I am happy they expressed interest in the new software developments and wanted more explanation - and thank you Yair, for creating the keyboard…Adam taught me a little on Saturday and I can type a little bit now ;-)

We just need some instruction materials and a group of motivated skilled signers who would like to write articles in the ASL Wikipedia…that is coming I am sure…

Thanks again for all these tools for the future!

Val ;-)