Happy birthday Stefan!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2015, at 3:03 PM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
October 3, 2015

Today is Stefan Woehrmann’s birthday, and although in a FaceTime conversation yesterday, I already sang Happy Birthday to Stefan (grin ;-), I want to wish you, Stefan, the best of birthdays today!!

Because TODAY is your day, and thank you, for all you do for the world …for your Deaf students … for writing sign languages …for your wonderful photography…and for your friendship ;-)

You have created so many lovely cards over the years, but one of my favorites is the one attached…

<Happy-Birthday-Stefan.png>

<swcardbirthdayUS12.jpg>