October 13, 2015

Actually, the Congress is not just on Facebook - I now understand better that it is taking place October 13, 14, 15 and 16, as you can see by the attached graphic, in the city of Fortaleza, Brazil…The II Congress for Bilingual Deaf Education …. They are clearly writing LIBRAS (Brazilian Sign Language)… Congratulations to all those who have put this together - I will be Skyping with one of the co-founders of the event sometime today or tomorrow - at least we are talking about that idea, but we need interpreters and so forth - smile  - Val ;-)