SignWriting List
October 27, 2015

Dear SignWriting List members!

In 2015, we are blessed with more than 6 ongoing programs, but I personally have been in touch recently with 7 developers who are giving us gifts of new software…It is a great honor to work with these 7 brilliant developers…

So I am going to write a few messages here on the List, about each program…

To start, here are the names of the 6 programs:

SignMaker 2015
SignPuddle Online
Delegs SW Editor
SignWriter Studio
Rand SW Keyboard
SWift SW Editor & OGR

You can read more about these 6 programs, and link to them on this web page:

SignWriting Software:
http://www.signwriting.org/downloads/