Hi Valerie, Cherie and SW-list members ..

I agree ... SW within cartoons is a funy and perhaps successful way to introduce SignWriting to the public.

I looked at this cartoon very carefully and ..just as Cherie mentioned ... no it is not ASL  ...it is Libras and I do not know Libras ...

I was eager to find my way to understand the written text ...

Sign by sign I looked at the “Search by symbol”   feature  of SignPuddle ... mh .. I found most of the signs in the Brazilian SignPuddle this way ... but since I do not understand Portugese as well I asked Google-Translator for help ..ha and in the end I felt successfull.

Well ... almost ... ;-(

When I searched for the original cartoon with the writing in English it allowed a quite better undrestanding... Nevertheless a  wonderful idea

All best

Stefan