SignWriting List
October 2, 2015

Wow - that was fast! Wonderful to receive so many messages about this cartoon -

Great cartoon too...

Who can write it in ASL? DGS? LSF?…

as many sign languages as possible…

cartoons really excite people to read…we all love them…

Val ;-)

On Oct 2, 2015, at 7:09 AM, Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here is the original comic in English. (I’m assuming that it is this one.)

Adam

08/27/2015